Mission, Vision, Values
Mission Statement: We work to meet the physical needs of the children of South Africa by providing nutritional support, housing, and medical care; and to meet their spiritual needs through training and support for leaders of the African church.
Vision: That the people we touch will experience how much God loves them by extending hope and healing through Jesus Christ.
What we believe:
- We believe in one God, creator of all things revealed in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the son of God, he was born of the Virgin Mary, he is true God and true man, completely Holy.
- We believe the Bible is the word of God, it is the final authority, and it is divinely inspired and inerrant.
- We believe Jesus Christ died on the cross shedding His blood and rose again in atonement for our sins giving us eternal life in Him.
- We believe in order to be forgiven we must repent of our sin and believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return as promised and will rule and reign on the earth.
- We believe in the power of the Lord Jesus, in the resurrection of the dead, it is our belief that the wicked will be judged and the saved will enter a new Heaven and new earth.
- We believe those who have accepted Jesus Christ’s gift of redemption are a part of the body of Christ regardless of religious denomination.